Equity Release Advice
It’s safe to assume you’re in good hands if you decide to release Equity with Bright Retirement. We’ve helped countless people decide if Equity Release is the right option for them
You’ll always get the ideal equity release plan through us because we’ll –
- Make sure that equity release is right for you. If there’s a better option we’ll let you know!
- Allocate you a local adviser, who’ll be with you every step of the way.
- Ensure you understand how releasing equity will reduce the value of your estate.
- Give you the option of a free consultation either by phone or in the comfort of your home with a fully qualified, experienced financial adviser.
- Research the entire market to find the right scheme for your financial needs and situation.
- We won’t put any pressure on you to proceed. The advice we offer holds no obligation, and we recommend you take the time to make your decision.
- Ensure you understand exactly how a lifetime mortgage is secured by your property.
- See if you are eligible for an enhanced equity release scheme or any of the latest deals on the market.